Acceleration Program in Toronto
Pace Global Advantage (PGA) offers global migration solutions for clients and their families, using a three-pillared approach that combines:
- business facilitation services, including market research & analysis;
- lifestyle services; and
- immigration services.
Canada (population 38M) accommodates nearly every form of business and industry sector in a modern economy and provides access to hundreds of millions of people beyond its borders for greater economic potential:
- stable banking system and regulatory regime;
- well-utilized resources and low operating costs across the region;
- generous R&D tax credits;
- universal healthcare;
- competitive business tax rates.
Canada’s trade is worth over two-thirds of its GDP, and approximately 88% of this value occurs between countries engaged in a Free Trade Agreement. Through the USMCA (formerly NAFTA), Canada has free trade access to the US and Mexican market. Canada is also part of CETA (Canada-EU) and CPTPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership).