WORK IN CANADA
Salary: CAD $80,000 + Bonus
CAD $80,000 + Bonus
Employer is recruiting for Electrical & Mechanical engineering and management roles for projects across Canada.
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering degree or degree in related Engineering fields.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- 3 or more years of experience in site management, experience in material handling or automation products is a big advantage.
- Knowledge or experience in Mechanical/Electrical Projects. Design, manufacture, installation, and testing, a minimum of 2 years. – Required.
- Computer literacy (AutoCAD, Scheduling software, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in large construction or implementation projects and delivering results according to tight deadlines.
- Review all technical documentation such as Buildings layouts, flow diagrams, conveyor and equipment layouts, installation details. (Required).
- General project administration, project schedules and budgets to ensure that they meet requirements.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills with the ability to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, management & organization skills.
- Must be willing to travel
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Hands on working style.
- A self-starting team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Able to operate in open organization structure.
- Open minded to consider all facts and perspectives in decision making process.
- Build a positive environment and ensure a collaborative and team focused approach.
- Set daily and weekly targets for installation teams.
- Set up and maintain a continues improvement process for all quality and H&S requirements.
- Identify and develop growth potential within the project installation teams.
- Interact daily with employee team members to provide support and on-the-job training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Full benefits after 90 days of employment; Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Paid vacations (according to the company´s policy).
Salary – CAD $80,000 + Bonus
Accommodation and transport paid.
While performing the duties the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Ability to work in outside weather conditions on an airport ramp around aircraft and the confined areas of baggage conveyor systems. Specific vision abilities required by this job include good close proximity vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Good hand/eye coordination is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent