Invitation to Acceleration Program in Canada
The aim of this initiative is to promote growth of enterprises, development of innovative technologies, expansion into international markets, cooperation with foreign partners, participation in international research, and experimental R&D programs.
Companies will be selected based on the following criteria:
- innovative and viable products being developed by the company;
- the company’s experience and opportunities to develop the product;
- readiness to participate in innovative R&D and need to develop the product internationally.
The main activities in PGA’s Acceleration Program will include:
- training on Canada’s innovation and start-up ecosystem, business culture, and government funding;
- consulting on setting up a business in Canada, tax, intellectual property management, and attracting venture capital funding;
- meetings with potential partners, clients, and investors;
- participation in business relations, investor and entrepreneur meetings, conferences (e.g. Collision).
The deadline for applications is 11:59pm (EEST) of April 3, 2020.