The aim of this initiative is to promote growth of enterprises, development of innovative technologies, expansion into international markets, cooperation with foreign partners, participation in international research, and experimental R&D programs.
Companies will be selected based on the following criteria:
- innovative and viable products being developed by the company;
- the company’s experience and opportunities to develop the product;
- readiness to participate in innovative R&D and need to develop the product internationally.
The main activities in PGA’s Acceleration Program will include:
- training on Canada’s innovation and start-up ecosystem, business culture, and government funding;
- consulting on setting up a business in Canada, tax, intellectual property management, and attracting venture capital funding;
- meetings with potential partners, clients, and investors;
- participation in business relations, investor and entrepreneur meetings, conferences (e.g. Collision).
The deadline for applications is 11:59pm (EEST) of April 3, 2020.