The aim of this webinar is to introduce Canada’s startup environment, outlining how Canada is increasingly becoming an innovation hub for North America. Attendees will be greeted by H.E. Darius Skusevicius, the Ambassador of Lithuania in Ottawa, as well as Richard Martin-Nielsen, the Chargé d’affaires of the Embassy of Canada in Vilnius.
The programme includes presentations by various colleagues at PGA and Pace Law:
- an introduction to PGA by our CEO Nick Simone;
- a brief history of Canada and outline of current affairs;
- an overview of Canada–Lithuania relations by our founder Al Pace;
- a survey of Canada’s immigration policy by director Vince Lalonde;
- an introduction to the Toronto region by our advisor Stéfania Szabó.
Likewise, the webinar will feature introductions by incubators in the Toronto region:
- Toronto Business Development Centre;
- The DMZ in Toronto;
- Spark Centre in Oshawa;
- Innovation Factory in Hamilton.
Registration is free, and the webinar will take place from 15:30 to 19:00 EEST on June 22, 2020.